The Bunion Splint for Severe Bunion with the metal plate is designed to keep your foot and toe compressed gradually and it gently pushing the toe back into its correct alignment over time.
The Bunion Splint for Severe Bunion increases the spaces between your toes to reduce friction between the toes & friction with shoes. Your pain will be eased naturally without the surgery. The toe straighteners are a perfect solution for your bunion problems.
- Restore Natural Alignment
- Alleviate Bunion Pain
- Breathable Material
- Non-slip Design
- Flexible Size Fits Most
- Easy to Clean & Reuse
1. Before putting on the Bunion Splint for Severe Bunion, you should wash your feet well and make sure they are dry (moisture could cause fungus)
2. To get the best results, use your corrector daily for 30 minutes and up to 3 or 4 hours, depending on the severity of the bunion. You should try to clean the corrector well of traces of dirt, sweat or dust.
3. It is a normal phenomenon for slight soreness. If you feel very painful, please loose the wrap little or temporarily stop using it.
4. This appliance is physical therapy and will not be effective immediately. For your health, it is better to use a period of 2-4 months or more.
UNQUIE NON-SLIP DESIGN
Minimalist design rejects redundancy; strap around the instep prevents slipping off during sleep, keep your big toes in the right place.
FLEXIBLE SIZE FITS MOST FEET
The Bunion Splint toe straightener has the adjustable strap to adjust to your feet. It is going to fit most of the sizes for Women and Men.
ADJUSTABLE SIZING FITS MOST
The corrective bunion brace fits most individuals comfortably utilizing adjustable straps to create the perfect non-slip fit.
Bunion splint is made with no woven cloth material for a comfortable fit, stretchable, irritation-free, and pilling resistance. Secured by an external elastic strap, the splint will not slip or bunch.
WHY DOCTORS RECOMMEND BUNION SPLINT?
Bunion splints essentially work in one of two ways, some combining both.
They can help correct the deformity at the toe, bringing it back into a normal position. This prevents stiffness and tightness developing in the joint and surrounding soft tissues, relieving symptoms and helping to stop the progression of the toe deviation.
1 PIECE (Left or Right)